With 3.5 billion toothbrushes being sold each year, the bamboo toothbrush market has a wide scope for expansion, especially considering that the global toothbrush market is reaching maturity.
With numerous anti-plastic legislation being promulgated in various countries along with government support for eco-friendly alternatives for plastic goods, the bamboo toothbrush industry could eventually dominate the global toothbrush industry.
Global Bamboo Toothbrush Market is projected to grow from USD 525.8 million in 2018 to USD 842.1 Million by 2024 at a CAGR of 7%.
By End User
- Adults: This is the larger segment due to rising consumer awareness of eco-friendly products. Adult toothbrushes are more robust and are easier to mass produce, making the adult toothbrush market an ideal launching pad for bamboo toothbrush manufacturers.
- Children: This segment is projected to register a faster growth rate primarily due to the anti-microbial qualities of bamboo making it an ideal material for children’s toothbrushes. Moreover, the global population is supposed to increase exponentially by 2050 ensuring a large consumer pool.
By Distribution Channel
- Store-Based: This segment has been further divided into retail stores, supermarkets, and hypermarkets and is currently larger. The primary markets for bamboo toothbrushes are Europe and North America where consumer goods are predominantly sold at brick-and-mortar stores.
- Non-Store-Based: Bamboo toothbrushes do not find widespread appeal in Asia-Pacific, Latin American, and the Middle East & African; however, these regions have very large consumer bases actively looking for eco-friendly products. The way to reach them is through online channels of sales. Consequently, the non-store-based segment is projected to exhibit the higher CAGR.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/bamboo-toothbrush-market-8182
- North America
- Europe: The largest regional market
- Asia-Pacific: The fastest-growing regional market
- Rest of the World
- Organic Labs (India)
- Church & Dwight (US)
- Brush with Bamboo (US)
- Bamboo Toothbrush Bam&Boo (Portugal)
- Sweetness and Pea Ltd (UK)
- The Bamboo Brush Society (Netherlands)
- Bamboo India (India)
- Bamboo Brush Co. (Australia)
- Mother’s Vault (US)
- The Green Root (Canada)
- Anything But Plastic (UK)
- Nature & My Limited (UK)
- BlueRock Products Ltd. (UK)
- The Humble Co. (Sweden)
- Boobam (US)
A rapidly expanding consumer base and support from numerous governments for eco-friendly ventures are expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
Read our Blogs @ http://mrfrblog.com/
Read more reports at: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/categories
Read more details at: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/videos
Read more details at: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/infographics
Our team of researchers are studying Covid19 and its impact on various industry verticals and wherever required will be considering covid19 footprints for a better analysis of markets and industries. Cordially get in touch for more details.