Blockchain for Supply Chain Market
The global blockchain market size in supply chain industry will grow by USD 1.58 billion during 2019-2023. This report offers an analysis of the market based on application (transportation, warehousing, and others) and geography (the Americas, APAC, and EMEA). The blockchain supply chain market research report further analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several companies including Accenture, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, and SAP.
The key factor driving the market is the growing security concerns with respect to cargo theft and mishandling as it negatively affects businesses and consumers. The advent of globalization and global seaborne trade has encouraged businesses to extend their reach and offers products across the world. This has increased the chances of cargo being stolen at any point between the dispatch location post-manufacturing and its destination point (delivery to the customer). Therefore, the need to resolve the growing security and safety concerns has been increasing the requirement for logistics management systems with improved digital connectivity. This would augment the use of blockchain technology in supply chain management as this technology helps different stakeholders in the supply chain industry to reduce cargo thefts, as information stored via blockchain technology cannot be manipulated. Furthermore, shippers can track and trace the entire shipping chain. These factors will drive the growth of the market in focus during the forecast period. Owing to such factors, the market is expected to post a CAGR of over 78% during the forecast period.
The advent of blockchain as a service is identified as one of the key emerging trends in the global blockchain market in supply chain. Blockchain-as-a-service is defined as a service in which vendors set up the blockchain-connected nodes on the enterprise’s behalf and manage it at the back-end. The growing evolution of the blockchain-as-a-service is encouraging vendors such as SAP, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, and Amazon to invest in the technology through new product launches. Developments in the field of the blockchain-as-a-service will strengthen the global blockchain market in the supply chain during the forecast period. Moreover, enterprises that are lacking technical expertise and in-house technological infrastructure can opt for services from blockchain-as-a-service providers. This will increase the adoption of blockchain-as-a-service in supply chain management, thereby bolstering the market growth during the forecast period.
Get a FREE Request Sample copy of this report now! https://www.planetmarketreports.com/report-sample/blockchain-for-supply-chain-market-analysis-and-forecast-to-2024
THE KEY POINTS OF THE REPORT:
1. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
2. The report explores the international and Chinese major industry players in detail. In this part, the report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2014-2019 market shares for each company.
3. Through the statistical analysis, the report depicts the global and Chinese total market of Blockchain for Supply Chain industry including capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand, and Chinese import/export.
4. The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
5. The report then estimates 2019-2024 market development trends of Blockchain for Supply Chain industry. Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market dynamics is also carried out.
6. The report makes some important proposals for a new project of Blockchain for Supply Chain Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
There are 3 key segments covered in this report: competitor segment, product type segment, end use/application segment.
For competitor segment, the report includes global key players of Blockchain for Supply Chain as well as some small players. At least 17 companies are included:
* SAP SE
For complete companies list, please ask for sample pages.
The information for each competitor includes:
* Company Profile
* Main Business Information
* SWOT Analysis
* Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin
* Market Share
For product type segment, this report listed main product type of Blockchain for Supply Chain market in global and china.
For end use/application segment, this report focuses on the status and outlook for key applications. End users are also listed…
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
* Estimates 2019-2024 Blockchain for Supply Chain market development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
* Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
* Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
* Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
* Market value USD Million and volume Units Million data for each segment and sub-segment
* Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
* Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
* 1-year analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.
Name: Jennifer Daniel
US : +1-716-2260907
UK : +447441952057
Organization: Planet Market Reports