Computer-aided facility management (CAFM) is the support of facility management by information technology. The supply of information about the facilities is the center of attention. The tools of the CAFM are called CAFM software, CAFM applications or CAFM systems.
According to this study, over the next five years the Computer-aided Facility Management (CAFM) market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach $ xx million by 2025, from $ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Computer-aided Facility Management (CAFM) business, shared in Chapter 3.This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Computer-aided Facility Management (CAFM) market by type, application, key companies and key regions.
The International Facility Management Association (IFMA) defines facility management as the practice of coordinating the physical workplace with the people and work of the organization. It integrates the principles of business administration, architecture and the behavioral and engineering sciences. As such, facility management has been practiced, whether specifically identified as its own discipline or not, since the inception of the business organization. It has evolved over the years through the development and codification of processes into a clearly defined field of expertise.
Hadoop Operation Service Market – For more information about this report visit – https://businessresearchreports.com/report/479/global-computer-aided-facility-management-cafm-market
This study considers the Computer-aided Facility Management (CAFM) value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by type: breakdown data from 2015 to 2020 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2025 in section 10.7.
- Cloud Based
In 2018, cloud based accounted for a major share of 83% the computer-aided facility management (CAFM) market.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2015 to 2020, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2025 in section 10.8.
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Property Management Firms
- Logistics & Retail
- Education & Government
CAFM can be used by any organization which is required to carry out maintenance on equipment, assets or property, and is used across all industry sectors ranging from manufacturing, packaging, energy, health, education, food and beverage to facilities and fleet maintenance.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Asia-Pacific China, Southeast Asia, India, Japan, Korea, Western Asia
Europe Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland
North America United States, Canada, Mexico
Middle East & Africa GCC, North Africa, South Africa
South America Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru
Get FREE | Download Sample Copy of This Report Now with Detailed TOC, Charts & Tables @ https://businessresearchreports.com/request-sample/479/global-computer-aided-facility-management-cafm-market
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Computer-aided Facility Management (CAFM) market size by key regions/countries, type and application, history data from 2015 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Computer-aided Facility Management (CAFM) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Computer-aided Facility Management (CAFM) players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Computer-aided Facility Management (CAFM) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Computer-aided Facility Management (CAFM) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Name: Jennifer Daniel
US : +1–716–2260907
UK : +447441952057
Organization: Business Research Reports