Electric Toothbrush Market Size and Forecast
According to Planet Market Reports, the Global Electric Toothbrush Market was valued at USD 2.25 Billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 3.42 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2019 to 2026.
The Global Electric Toothbrush Market report provides a holistic evaluation of the market for the forecast period. The report comprises various segments as well as an analysis of the trends and factors that are playing a substantial role in the market. These factors; the market dynamics, involves the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges through which the impact of these factors in the market is outlined. The drivers and restraints are intrinsic factors whereas opportunities and challenges are extrinsic factors of the market. The Global Electric Toothbrush Market study provides an outlook on the development of the market in terms of revenue throughout the prognosis period.
WHAT IS ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH?
Electric Toothbrush is an automated toothbrush, mostly powered by battery.is rechargeable Such toothbrushes are different from the manual ones in a way that they make an automatic cleaning action. They work in rapid bristle rotation oscillation to clean the teeth. Many people find the use of an electric toothbrush much convenient than the manual toothbrush. Brushing manually has the risk of damaging the gum and enamel due to abrasive action and force. The electric toothbrush offers multiple brushing modes and therefore ensures better dental health. Such brushes are of 2 types on the basis of technology namely rotation-oscillation and vibrational electric toothbrush.
GLOBAL ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH MARKET OUTLOOK
In the report, the market outlook section mainly encompasses fundamental dynamics of the market which include drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges faced by the industry. Drivers and restraints are intrinsic factors whereas opportunities and challenges are extrinsic factors of the market.
The trend of the adoption of electric toothbrushes among people is increasing. This toothbrush has proven useful due to the presence of pressure sensors in them and therefore gaining traction in the market. Rising awareness among people has benefited the market in terms of sales. Change in lifestyle pattern has led to several dental problems and has fueled the market. However, the head portion of such toothbrushes needs replacement after every 2-3 months of use and it adds extra cost to the toothbrush. The high price of an electric toothbrush is considered to be the restricting factor of the market growth.
Verified Market Research narrows down the available data using primary sources to validate the data and use it in compiling a full-fledged market research study. The report contains a quantitative and qualitative estimation of market elements which interests the client. The “Global Electric Toothbrush Market” is mainly bifurcated into sub-segments which can provide a classified data regarding latest trends in the market.
GLOBAL ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH MARKET COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
The “Global Electric Toothbrush Market” study report will provide a valuable insight with an emphasis on global market including some of the major players such as Koninklijke Philips N.V., Procter & Gamble, Panasonic, Mouth Watchers, Conair Corporation, Water Pik, Inc. Our market analysis also entails a section solely dedicated for such major players wherein our analysts provide an insight to the financial statements of all the major players, along with its product benchmarking and SWOT analysis. The competitive landscape section also includes key development strategies, market share and market ranking analysis of the above-mentioned players globally.
Get Full Reports Access – https://www.planetmarketreports.com/reports/global-electric-toothbrush-market-5337
Global Electric Toothbrush Market, By Technology
Global Electric Toothbrush Market, By End-User
Global Electric Toothbrush Market Geographic Scope
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
• Provision of market value USD Billion data for each segment and sub-segment
• Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
• Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
• Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
• Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
• The current as well as future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
• Includes an in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
• Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
• Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• 6-month post sales analyst support
Get FREE | Download Sample Copy of This Report Now with Detailed TOC, Charts & Tables @ https://www.planetmarketreports.com/report-sample/global-electric-toothbrush-market-5337
Customization of the Report
• In case of any Queries or Customization Requirements please connect with our sales team, who will ensure that your requirements are met.
Name: Jennifer Daniel
Sr. Sales Manager
US : +1-716-2260907
UK : +447441952057
Organization: Planet Market Reports