Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market:
The Electronic Health Records (EHR) market is poised to value USD $$ million by the end of 2025, growing with a CAGR of –% from 2019 to 2026. Currently, the Electronic Health Records (EHR) market values more than USD $$ million.
Expanding the geriatric population base along with the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases are some of the major reasons behind the increasing demand for Electronic Health Records (EHR) market products and services; thus resulting in rapid Electronic Health Records (EHR) market growth. According to the United Nations estimates, the geriatric population size was over 800 million in 2012 and is forecasted to exceed 2,000 million by 2050. Moreover, as the elderly population increases, the need for healthcare increases alongside. As per WHO, chronic disease prevalence is estimated to increase by over 50% by the end of 2020, which will give rise to the escalated need for various healthcare services and products.
Request a Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.planetmarketreports.com/report-sample/global-electronic-health-records-ehr-market-market-2019-2026
The Electronic Health Records (EHR) market report comprises of the detailed competitive landscape which includes market share and company information of the key industry players operating across the global market. The Company profile section of the report offers vital information such as company overview, business summary, product information, recent development, and strategic outlook.
The Electronic Health Records (EHR) market report covers the following key industry participants:
- AdvancedMD, Inc.
- ALLSCRIPTS HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS, INC.
- Cerner Corporation
- COMPUTER PROGRAMS AND SYSTEMS, INC.
- CureMD Corporation
- General Electric Company
- EPIC SYSTEMs CORPORATION
- QUALITY SYSTEMS, INC
The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market is divided into product, application and regional market. The product segment of the report offers product market information such as demand, supply, and market value of the product. The application of the product in terms of USD value is represented in numerical and graphical format for all the major regional markets.
The Electronic Health Records (EHR) market report is segmented into the following categories;
- Cloud-Based Software
- Server-Based/ On-Premise Software
- Inpatient EHR
- Ambulatory EHR
- Clinical Application
- Administrative Application
- Reporting in the Healthcare System
- Healthcare Financing
- Clinical Research Application
End Users Segment
- Specialty Centers
- Other End Users
Above information is further split with respect to following geographies;
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- The Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South America
Get Detailed Information about this Research Report @ https://www.planetmarketreports.com/reports/global-electronic-health-records-ehr-market-market-2019-2026
Key Information and data offered by the Electronic Health Records (EHR) market report:
- Quantitative analysis of the current market trends, estimations, and forecast from 2019 to 2025
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists by reasonable growth driving and restraining factors coupled with promising business opportunities in each segment
- Major regional market analysis along with market projection for each country coupled with regional and country-level growth trend analysis represented in tabular and graphical format.
- The report includes a competitive analysis of the Electronic Health Records (EHR) market comprising of key industry players profile. The company profiles offer company overview, business summary, product information, recent development, and strategic outlook.
Customization of this Report can be done as per the client’s requirement.
Name: Jennifer Daniel
Organization: Planet Market Reports