The privileges being given to a permanent resident of Australia are as follows:
- You are allowed to live and work in Australia indefinitely.
- You are allowed to leave and enter Australia repeatedly within the initial period of five years after that it can be renewed if you meet the required criteria.
- After spending an initial 5 years on permanent residency status, you can apply for citizenship
- Permanent residents enjoy lots of civil rights and privileges just like Australian citizens, including access to free or subsidized lawful and health services.
- You can sponsor your relatives/family to Australia, subject to satisfying residence criteria and a guarantee of support requirements.
- Australian PR status offers you the right to apply for Australian consular assistance overseas.
- It also offers you the right to travel, live, work and study in New Zealand, after the approval of the New Zealand government.
- Your child born in Australia will be considered as Australian citizens by birth.
How Visa4You can help you apply for an Australian PR visa?
Visa4You being the best and renowned immigration consultancy company for Australia, immigration provides you significant help and support in online as well as manual application process from start till end. Vital immigration services you will be getting from Visa4You are:
- Initial Assessment
- Application Pre Assessment
- Throughout Documentation Assistance
- Visa Application Filing
- IELTS coaching
- International Admissions
- Refusal Case Analysis and Refilling
- Visa Follow up with Immigration Office
You may call the qualified Australia immigration experts at Visa4You on 95031-05563. To check your eligibility for a PR visa for Australians, you may visit and get a free assessment.